Siddharaaj Marketing Private Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, "Stepshop") is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on Stepshop's websites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Website") on the Website and otherwise doing business with Stepshop. "Associate Companies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
- When you use our Website Stepshop, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website Stepshop to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website Stepshop. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website Stepshop or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website Stepshop or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or Income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing of personal information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
4. Links to Other Sites
- Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Stepshop.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- If you want to remove your contact information from all Stepshop.in lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
7. Your Consent
8. Grievance Officer
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Nilesh Rathod
Siddharaaj Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
11, Ground Floor, Maruti Complex,
Near Sai Temple, Opp. Sarkari Vasahat,
Malpur Road, Modasa -383315,
Dist. Arvalli, Gujarat (INDIA)
Phone: +91 - 080-42749527
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 18:00)
9. Further Acknowledgements
- Is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Stepshop policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- Provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- Provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- Provides for disclosure of Information; and
- Provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
- Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.